“Vectir” Forearm and Elbow Protectors v.2.1
- added holes (via holes) in the plastic element which
allow additional binding to ensure better adjustment and keeping the
protector in place
Version 2.0 Updates
- Better protection as a single-element elbow protector made of polypropylene.
- Better fitting PP bowl for the elbow (elbow element no longer sticks out from the arm).
- Elements overlap, eliminating the gap between elbow and forearm in the previous version.
- Additional elastic tape on the back of elbow to increase secure fit.
- Velcro tape mounting on forearm gives ability to adjust the whole protector length.
- Elbow detaches, allowing for more choices in the level of protection desired.
Material: Cotton, Polypropylene
Weight: 2lb / 900g