How do I return or exchange an item?
| ||You may return or exchange any item that remains in NEW condition. No returns on Custom items (see below).|
The customer is responsible for return shipping costs. Include
either a copy of your Invoice with the Item(s) you are Returning /
Exchanging highlighted, or write a note that includes the Order Number
and the name of the Item(s) being Returned / Exchanged. We will also
charge transaction fees amounting to 4% of the original order cost on
refunds for credit card payment or the Paypal fees.
Mail the Item(s) to:
21235 Blair Rd
Conroe TX 77385
Returns for Refund
- If requesting a return, first send us an email at PHA.HelpDesk@gmail.com.
- Include your Order Number, the Item(s) you want to return, and the reason for the return.
- Follow the directions above to send the Item(s) back to us.
we receive the Item(s) and verify condition we will credit the amount
you paid, minus the shipping charges and payment processing fees, back
to your original payment method.
- We can also issue a store
credit in the form of an electronic gift certificate for use on a future
purchase. This will eliminate the charge for processing fees.
- If making an exchange, begin by contacting customer service at PHA.Helpdesk@gmail.com
- Exchanges are treated as a return + new order, so mail the desired item(s) back to us with a note including your original order number.
- Once the return is received, store credit will be issued and a new order may be placed (store credit is issued in the form of an electronic gift certificate and may be used towards any future purchase(s) - funds do not expire).
- If the product you receive is defective, email us at PHA.HelpDesk@gmail.com explaining the problem.
- Include your Order Number and the name of the Item(s).
- We will evaluate the issue, and organize return/replacement.
- We do not accept returns on custom items, if you believe your item was made incorrectly please send us an email at PHA.HelpDesk@gmail.com.