How do I return or exchange an item?
| ||You may return or exchange any item that remains in New condition. |
The customer is responsible for return shipping costs. Include
either a copy of your Invoice with the Item(s) you are Returning /
Exchanging highlighted, or write a note that includes the Order Number
and the name of the Item(s) being Returned / Exchanged. We will also
charge transaction fees amounting to 4% of the original order cost on
refunds for credit card payment or the Paypal fees.
Mail the Item(s) to:
21235 Blair Rd
Conroe TX 77385
Returns for Refund
- If requesting a return, first send us an email at PHA.HelpDesk@gmail.com.
- Include your Order Number, the Item(s) you want to return, and the reason for the return.
- Follow the directions above to send the Item(s) back to us.
we receive the Item(s) and verify condition we will credit the amount
you paid, minus the shipping charges and payment processing fees, back
to your original payment method.
- We can also issue a store
credit in the form of an electronic gift certificate for use on a future
purchase. This will eliminate the charge for processing fees.
- If making an exchange, begin by ordering the correct item on Purpleheart Armoury.
- At checkout, write in the Comment Section that you are Processing an Exchange, and include your original Order Number.
- Send the Item(s) to the above address. Include a note (or a copy of your Invoice) with the Item(s) being Exchanged and your Order Number highlighted, and write "Exchanging". Include your NEW Order Number too.
- We will refund the original account once we get the item back, less any restocking or Paypal fees.
- If the product you receive is defective, email us at PHA.HelpDesk@gmail.com explaining the problem.
- Include your Order Number and the name of the Item(s).
- We will evaluate the issue, and organize return/replacement.