You may return or exchange any item that remains in New condition.
The customer is responsible for return shipping costs.Mail the Item(s) to:
330 Rayford Road
Returns for Refund
- I recommend trying to sell the item to a club mate. Very often, someone will take it and save you some hassle.
- Include your Order Number, the Item(s) you want to return, and the reason for the return on the box.
- Send the Item(s) to the above address. Include a note (or copy of your Invoice) designating the Item(s) being Returned and the Order Number, and write "Return for Refund".
- We will refund the original account once we get the items in. We really only charge a restock fee if the order is very old or if it was a custom* made item.
- * If it is a custom made item, email me first to check. PHA.HelpDesk@gmail.com
- If making an exchange, begin by ordering the correct item on Purpleheart Armoury.
- At checkout, write in the Comment Section that you are Processing an Exchange, and include your original Order Number.
- Send the Item(s) to the above address. Include a note (or a copy of your Invoice) with the Item(s) being Exchanged and your Order Number highlighted, and write "Exchanging". Include your NEW Order Number too.
- We will refund the original account once we get the item back.
- If the product you receive is defective, email us at PHA.HelpDesk@gmail.com explaining the problem.
- Include your Order Number and the name of the Item(s).
- We will evaluate the issue, and may decide to cover your return shipping costs.