Ballistol - Rust Prevention Oil and Leather or Wood Preservative
Swords: The right tool for the job.
- Lubricates, penetrates, cleans, protects, and preserves metal, leather grips, and wood.
- An outstanding penetrating oil that creeps into the finest cracks.
- Saves you time, minimizes the need for brushing, and forms a protective film on your swords.
- Beautifies wooden grips on swords and knives, and prevents them from drying out.
- As a lubricant, Ballistol will never gum up or harden.
- Your sword will remain lubricated and protected, from point to pommel.
Leather: It’ll help save your hide.
Leather that is frequently exposed to moisture or high humidity will become hard and brittle if not treated correctly. Ballistol will keep all smooth leather soft, and will effectively protect leather against the effects of water, insects and mold. Use Ballistol on your sword grips, leather gloves, slings, and other leather products.
The world's most useful and environmentally friendly lubricant since 1904.
For more than a hundred years, consumers have trusted Ballistol to lubricate, penetrate, clean, protect, and preserve their firearms, leather gear, wood, metal surfaces, and more.
With an astonishingly wide range of applications, this environmentally friendly multi-purpose oil has become an essential tool for shooters, hunters, fishermen, and handymen all over the world.
The can isn't the only thing that's green.
Ballistol cares about our planet, and we are committed to producing an environmentally friendly product. With Ballistol, you will lubricate, penetrate, clean, protect, and preserve your equipment without contaminating the environment.
Ballistol is biodegradable, and neither its use nor its disposal will pollute our air or water. Its natural decomposition will not produce byproducts that are harmful to the environment. The aerosol propellant is a propane/butane blend that does not contain CFCs. In addition, Ballistol is non-carcinogenic and skin safe.