You may return or exchange any item that remains in New condition. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Include either a copy of your Invoice with the Item(s) you are Returning / Exchanging highlighted, or write a note that includes the Order Number and the name of the Item(s) being Returned / Exchanged.Mail the Item(s) to:
330 Rayford Road
Spring, TX 77386
Returns for Refund
- If requesting a return, first send us an email at PHA.HelpDesk@gmail.com.
- Include your Order Number, the Item(s) you want to return, and the reason for the return.
- Follow the directions above to send the Item(s) back to us.
- Once we receive the Item(s) and verify condition we will credit the amount you paid, minus the shipping charges, back to your original payment method.
- For Paypal, See their new fee policy.
***If exchanging an item and paying with PayPal:
- Exchanges are now treated as a return and new order - your new order is not dependent on the return items. This allows us to maintain accurate inventory.
- If making an exchange, begin by ordering the correct item on Purpleheart Armoury. Your order will be processed as usual. ***See PayPal Note***
- Return the unwanted item following the steps above.
- Include your previous Order Number and the REASON for the exchange in the note.
- The original order will be credited for the return separately from the new order.
Choose Pay by Check as payment on the new order, we will then send you a Paypal bill for any difference owed. If you pay for the new order on Paypal, we will refund for the return less the Paypal fees (which are no longer returned by them).Defective Item(s) or Wrong Item(s)
- If the product you receive is defective, email us at PHA.HelpDesk@gmail.com explaining the problem.
- Include your Order Number and the name of the Item(s).
- We will evaluate the issue, and may decide to cover your return shipping costs.