- Made from the highest quality select American Impact Grade Hickory wood.
- Jatoba Cherry Hardwood Knob.
- Hand sanded and hand rubbed with oil to protect the wood.
- A custom wooden blunt is secured on the end.
- Includes engraving of a small logo and text.
- Made in the United States.
History of the Swagger stick...
A swagger stick is often a short stick or riding crop carried by a
uniformed person as a symbol of authority. A swagger stick is shorter
than a staff or cane, and is made from rattan. British swagger sticks
are often topped with a silver cap, bearing regimental insignia. A
swagger stick remains an essential part of an officer's equipment. Our version is more of a cane, but has a quality look and personalized engrave for you.