A Rudis was a gift to a gladiator for a special achievement. This signified his release from a slave to a freeman. Our Rudis is an excellent and unique give for someone who has completed service in the military, retired, or completed an academic achievement.
- We can engrave a corporate logo, military insignia, and/or text in a variety of fonts.
IF YOU WANT A BLANK RUDIS, TELL US! OTHERWISE WE WILL WAIT FOR AN EMAIL WITH ENGRAVING FROM YOU. You can put a note in the order comments.
- View the display photos for examples of engravings or visit our Facebook Page.
Engraving including an image: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any of the following....
- A .jpg insignia file and engraving text.
- Graphics or additional engraving information.
- A powerpoint layout of your proposed design. We will work with you on the proof.
Note: New unit graphics cost more if we do not have it or cannot find it. We require a high resolution black and white image.
**** Ordering Procedure ****
FAILURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTION LISTED HERE MAY RESULT IN CANCELLATION OF YOUR ORDER.
Order: Place order and select appropriate options (guard, backside,
etc), check out and receive order number. Before checking out, see #2.
2. Email: From a civilian email address (when possible) email
the engraving instructions and order number to
email@example.com You cannot enter engraving
instructions or insignia on the website, ALL information must be
If a response is not received from us within 24 hours of sending
engraving instructions, check spam folder. If still no email please
4. Review proof and email us back with approval or corrections. Proof must be approved before engraving will begin.
Expedited shipping: If the order must be rushed or have expedited shipping you will receive a quote for extra charges.
DELIVERY TIME IS 10 BUSINESS DAYS. IF YOU NEED SOONER PLEASE CHOOSE
EXPEDITED SHIPPING. THIS TIME FRAME IS FOR ALL ENGRAVED RUDIS/AWARD
If you need the Rudis delivered by a certain date please note it on the order to ensure proper delivery time. Allow extra time for APO/FPO orders.